Thank you for viewing The Shire of Collie’s Employment Page. Details for vacant positions will be published on this page as they become available.
Employment Application Resources:
Recreation Centre Fitness Instructor (Casual)
CS – Job Description – Fitness Instructor (Roche Park) Casual
The Shire of Collie is seeking a motivated individual, with a passion for fitness, to join the team at our Roche Park facility. The casual fitness instructor’s required duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting fitness classes in an effective, efficient and responsible manner
- Ensuring that programs are conducted in safe, friendly and welcoming environments.
- Ensuring that the Occupational Health and Safety of users and staff is a priority
- Ensuring any equipment, fixtures, fittings and amenities with the program area are maintained in a clean, safe, hygienic and tidy manner.
The ideal candidates will hold the following essential qualifications:
- A “C” class drivers license
- Working with Children Check
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Qualification in Fitness/ Sport and Recreation or other relevant area
- National police clearance (no more than 6 months old)
- Previous experience in programming fitness and health activities, courses and special events
- Qualifications in yoga and personal training would be desirable
Applicants will need to complete an application form which can be found at the top of this page, or call into the Administration Office to collect a hard copy. Applications should be addressed to Karen Rumpf – Human Resources Officer at email@example.com. Please include the job title of the position you are applying for in the email subject line. Alternatively, you can send your application in writing to:
“Confidential – Human Resources Officer”
Shire of Collie
Locked Bag 6225
Collie WA 6225
Applications close on 21st January 2021 at 4:30pm