SHIRE OF COLLIE SERVICES- COVID-19 UPDATES. Updated Friday 5 June 2020.
* The Shire of Collie administration building has now re-opened, with normal hours resuming from Monday 11 May 2020. All visitors must maintain social distancing as per the governmental guidelines and should use the hand sanitiser provided.
* Shire of Collie Council Meetings will be returning to Council Chambers starting from the meeting on Tuesday 2 June. All governmental restrictions and social distancing guidelines will be enforced.
* Collie Public Library has re-opened with reduced hours and some limitations. All visitors must register their attendance. Find out more here.
* Roche Park Recreation Centre will re-open on Monday 25 May. Head to the Roche Park Recreation Centre Facebook Page for more information.
* Collie Public Swimming Pool is closed until further notice.
* There have been no disruptions to Ranger Services and they can be contacted on 9734 9000 or 0408 931 274 or email
* Playgrounds in the Shire of Collie are open as of Saturday 6 June.
* The Waste Transfer Station is operating their normal opening hours but have requested customers to use Paypass or Eftpos where possible if they do not have a tip pass. The Re-use shop at the tip will reopen Saturday 6 June.
* There have been NO disruptions to waste collection services.
* In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Shire of Collie has implemented several measures designed to protect the health of employees and the general public including:
– Installation of hand sanitisers in every public toilet in Collie.
– Increased cleaning regime in public buildings and places
– Engaging with high risk community organisations and businesses
* For all other inquiries please call 9734 9000 or email email@example.com