DRAFT LOCAL PLANNING SCHEME NO. 6
Pursuant to the Planning and Development Act 2005, notice is hereby given that the Shire of Collie has prepared the above-mentioned planning scheme. In accordance with the requirements of the Planning and Development Act 2005 this scheme is being advertised for public comment for a minimum of 90 days.
The main purposes of the Scheme is to –
- set aside land as local reserves for public purposes; and
- zone land for the purposes defined in the Scheme; and
- control and guide development including processes for the preparation of structure plans, activity centre plans and local development plans; and
- set out procedures for the assessment and determination of development applications; and
- make provision for the administration and enforcement of the Scheme; and
- address other matters referred to in Schedule 7 of the Act.
Copies of the planning scheme and associated plans and documents are available below. Submissions on the planning scheme may be lodged in writing and should include the scheme name and number, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the undersigned on or before 18 DECEMBER 2020. Submissions can be made by:
Mail: Locked Bag 6225, Collie WA 6225
Delivered by hand: 87 Throssell Street, Collie WA 6225
Enquiries can be directed to Project Officer, Katya Tripp on 9734 9005.