SHIRE OF COLLIE SERVICES- COVID-19 UPDATES
* The front counter at the Shire Administration building is closed. Please phone 9734 9000 or email email@example.com for essential services and business that can be conducted by email or phone.
For further information and shire forms please visit our website- https://www.collie.wa.gov.au/ ***Update 11/05/2020 – the front counter is now open to the public, when visiting please ensure to maintain social distancing guidelines and use the hand sanitiser provided. The office is limited to 2 customers inside the building at one time.***
* Shire of Collie Council Meetings will be conducted via Zoom until further notice. You can register to attend the virtual meetings by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm the day of the meeting and an email containing the meeting link will be emailed directly to you. Head to www.collie.wa.gov.au/live-stream-events/ for more information.
* Collie Public Library is closed to the public but are still offering book pickups and delivery by prior arrangement and returns via the after-hours return slot. No overdue fines will be issued for books currently on loan. For more information on their current services head to Collie Public Library, or call 9734 9042.
* Roche Park Recreation Centre is closed to the public but will be offering online fitness classes shortly. Head to Roche Park Recreation Centre for more information.
* Collie Public Swimming Pool is closed until further notice.
* There have been NO disruptions to waste collection services.
* There have been no disruptions to Ranger Services and they can be contacted on 9734 9000 or 0408 931 274 or email
* Playgrounds in the Shire of Collie are now closed.
* Collie Skate Park is now closed.
* The Waste Transfer Station is operating their normal opening hours but have requested customers to use Paypass or Eftpos where possible if they do not have a tip pass. The Re-use shop at the tip has been closed. www.collie.wa.gov.au/services/waste-management/
* No burn permits to be issued. The entire Shire of Collie has now entered a restricted burn period, meaning you now need to obtain a permit to conduct any burning of paddocks or stubble, bon fires or garden waste. However, given the current situation and instruction from the WA State Government agencies, the Shire will NOT be issuing any permits.
* In response to the COVID-19 crisis, the Shire of Collie has implemented several measures designed to protect the health of employees and the general public including:
– Installation of hand sanitisers in every public toilet in Collie.
– Increased cleaning regime in public buildings and places
– Engaging with high risk community organisations and businesses
* For all other inquiries please call 9734 9000 or email email@example.com