Planning and Development Act 2005
LOCAL PLANNING SCHEME AMENDMENT AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION
LOCAL PLANNING SCHEME NO. 6 – SCHEME AMENDMENT NO. 1
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the Shire of Collie has prepared the above-mentioned planning scheme amendment for the purpose of:
- Correcting typographical and mapping errors;
- Introducing revisions and updates including to the zoning table;
- Rezoning Lots 2 and 51 Patstone Road from Rural to Industrial Development zone;
- reducing the potable water tank size for dwellings where potable water is not available; and
- Introducing setbacks and other general development requirements for the Urban Development zone.
Plans and documents setting out and explaining the scheme amendment have been published in the following manner:
- A copy of the plans and documents can be viewed here.
- A hard copy of the plans and documents are available for inspection at the Shire’s Administration Office at 87 Throssell Street Collie.
Submissions on the planning scheme amendment may be lodged in writing and should include the amendment number, the name and address of the person making the submission, the property affected and details of the submission and lodged with the undersigned on or before 5pm Sunday 19th February 2023.
Enquiries can be directed to Planning Services on 9734 9000 or by email email@example.com