Be drug aware. Know what you’re getting into. Information is available here.
The Collie Alcohol and Other Drugs Management Plan (AODMP) seeks to reduce the level of harmful alcohol use within the community by:
• applying comprehensive responses to complex issues.
• promoting access and equity.
• supporting evidence-based practice and applying innovation.
• developing and maintaining effective partnerships.
• promoting stakeholder participation.
• being responsive to emerging issues.
• promoting sustainable change.